CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boy or Girl!!!

Well, let me just start by saying if our baby is anything like it was during the ultrasound, we are in for a ride!! Very stubborn and very comfortable tucked in a little ball. It must have been its nap time! After much poking and prodding, we determined that we will have a little ballerina on our hands! Yes, We are having a girl!! And we are so thrilled! It makes the experience of pregnancy more real. It was amazing! My parents and Travis's mom and step dad were present and it was so neat to be able to share it with them. My belly is a little sore today, because she had to really work it, but I kept my mouth shut because I was not leaving without a sex! If I can figure out how to post a picture of it I will, because she is quite the acrobat!! At one point she had her legs straight out in front of her face and it looked like she was kissing her knees!! Olympic diver- I think! HaHa!


P.S. For all those die-hard fans of the chinese calendar- don't count on it!

5 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

I've been waiting for this post! That is great, congratulations! We find out Wed what we are having! We both think its a girl! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy for a girl!!
i'm so excited for you guys! and for the little babe and Arli.. oh friends :)

C & M said...

I was wrong.....but that is okay because I already love her! Plus dresses are always more fun to buy. Charlie reminds me that we are not having a baby when I pick up a sweet little dress but don't worry...I'll sneak one in the mail to you!

Karla said...

Woo hoo!!! Pink at the Botkin house!!! I expect Travis will be busy ordering pink golf clubs, pink baseball hats, and well... pink everything.

You will be a marvelous mom! I'm so very excited for you.

Nice to see you both at last weekend's baby blessing. Love you both!

Rae Jean said...

That is awesome! Little girls are so fun...full of sugar and spice! (and things not so nice!!!) How fun that you, Michelle, Molly, Jessica, Katie, and Sabrina are all having girls! Now if Kendra will just match up with you all...it will definately be the year of the girls! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I hope it runs smoothly, and that all will end well! Love you!