CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boise Baldies!!


Well, Saturday was the big day! It was a really humbling experience! There were lots of children with cancer at the event that helped with the shaving and people just there for support! Thank you to all of the people that donated!! It was a huge help and I know that it will do a lot of good!  Here's how it turned out: 

Pre-shave of Scott and I:
 
And After!!


Let me tell ya- it sure has been a little more breezy now! And I love not having to do it! I just make sure to wear earrings everyday!
Everyone asks how Travis likes it and all I can say is that he makes me feel like the most beautiful person! He is very supportive! Some of my nieces and nephews are still getting used to it though- and my primary kids. Maybe that is why they were so hyper at church yesterday! 

5 comments:

Rae Jean said...

You did it!!! Good for you! You are such a good person. You are my hero!

Rae Jean said...

And you ARE beautiful! :)

Davis and Laura said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe you really did it! :) You look great, I would have never had the guts to do it! What a fun experience to tell people someday! :)

Ashley said...

You are so beautiful that it doesnt even matter if you have hair!! Wow. Make sure you take LOTS of pictures because this is going to be a GREAT memory and VERY inspiring. Love ya!

Brad and Britt said...

as a nurse who cares for the kids with cancer....I THANK YOU! You are an amazing girl to have the courage to do that! I KNOW that i couldn't do that! You are still a sexy momma! I have been telling all of the people that I work with that I have this amazing cousin who shaved her head!