CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation!! and more!

Yay!! Travis is a BSU graduate!! I am so proud of him. It's been a long trek. He decided not to get all dressed up and walk the line, so we took advantage of a free Sat and took a birthing class instead. I had a BBQ for him later though- I didn't take the best pictures- with lots of food (thanks to everyone who brought stuff) and friends and family. I did get one shot of all of Travis's grandparents, step- grandparent, parents and step-parents. That was pretty exciting because not everyone lives in Boise.  Anyway, now for the job hunt. Hopefully, something opens up this summer. If not, I've got a pretty convenient set up at home to work.



Here's a few pics at Cascade with some friends. I didn't even wear a swimsuit because I thought it would be cold, but it turned out to be really nice. (And now I have a farmers tan!) The boys were the only ones who got in the water despite the snow in the mountains still.


My mom threw me a baby shower the beginning of June. My sister and grandma came up from Utah to help too. It was such a great party and I appreciated all of the support! It's good to know how many people are there for you. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any photos- my sister took some and I haven't got them yet- but our little peanut got lots of really cute clothes and some necessities too! We can't wait till she is in our arms!! Thanks to everyone else who helped- it was great fun!

Travis resumed his job at the golf course for the summer and we went out one night with my parents. This picture is from the 18th tee box. It's a beautiful course with a beautiful view and we had a lot of fun.  I didn't golf, of course, with my equator growing it is hard to swing. But I was everyone's cheerleader and made sure everyone had snacks. 

6 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Congratulations Trav!!!!! That is awesome!!!!! I know you don't know who I am Stacie - but I have known Travis for a million years and I could give you some funny stories about him as a little guy you could hold over his head!!!! :) Congratulations guys!!!

Anonymous said...

hah man! great job gettin that pic with all the g-parents and whatnot! So crazy to see that haha. Stacie its fun to see pics!! keep em coming :) haha. You're almost there!

MOLLY said...

never thought travis would graduate from college before my husband. that is awesome. is that a first for the munson cousins?! im sure im forgetting somebody or alot of somebodies im not exactly up on that stuff, but whatever. i do know however that you guys are having a baby and you are due pretty soon, so good luck. it's the best thing you'll ever do.

Rae Jean said...

Woo Hoo Travis!!! Guess that is another card that I need to get into the mail!!! I'm so proud of you, and all that you have done to get where you are. You've worked so hard! I hope that you can find a job too...and get to coaching! You're a natural at that! It looks like your dinner was a lot of fun. Good job Stacie!

Your baby shower sounded like it was a lot of fun. Do you have a nursery fixed up??? Post a picture if you do. It would be fun to see where your baby will sleep!

See you in a few weeks! Cannot wait! Love both of you!

Davis and Laura said...

You look terrif! :) It getting close now, huh? Exciting!

Meet the Reeders said...

Hey Stacie! This is Becky from Evolutions. We are moving in Aug and some of my clients want to come to you and so I thought "i wonder if she is on the web" and I ran into your blog! So I thought I would write and say hi and I'm glad you guys are doing well. Let me know if you would be interested in inheriting a couple of my clients.