CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lots of Fun!

These pictures are from Memorial Day. I went down to Utah with my mom and dad to see the fam. We stayed with my sister and I got lots of fun pictures! My little niece is so cute and the smartest little girl in the world! I'm sad they don't live in Boise, maybe someday! It was good to see everyone and to see my grandpa's resting place. The last time I was there it was winter and I couldn't get a look. I love him so much and miss him already!


Carly and I at a tea-party!This is a picture of all of the ladies on the Tingey side (except Melanie and Kylee)



My mom found the kitchen sink she wanted at Ikea and this is how we got it back to my sisters!My grandma's new dog, Gidget, loves Carly!

This is my cousin Heidi and her son Hudson. He is such a sweet boy and so dang cute! I love how you can pinch his rolls all over!
Carly and her bee boots! I wish that the video download was working because when you ask her what is on her boots- she buzzzzs all over town!

7 comments:

Leib Family said...

FINALLY you updated your blog! :) I LOVE this picture of Carly. Oh my gosh! SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! I miss you guys already. I wish you would come see us at least once a month. But we need to come there soon too... I will be ITCHING to come see Scott's new baby. AH! Im so excited for them. You guys need to get on the stick. ;) Love ya.

Kami Seamons said...

Hey cute blog! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hey Stacie & Travis! I love the pics. I found your blog through links of links on friends of friends blogs. Kind of crazy. I am such a blog addict though. Looks like you guys are doing good!

Davis and Laura said...

Ha. I love that picture of your family! You all look so much alike. Happy to see you are doing well! :)

Leib Family said...

OK! Seriously time to post something new!!! ;) Guess what... I AM COMING TO SEE YOU GUYS!! I am coming to the shower in August, and I am SO excited!! We are going to have a blast, so you better get work off so we can play hard all weekend! LOVE YOU, and cant wait to see you guys soon!

Karla said...

Travis... sorry I'm sending this recipe this way. Don't have your email address. I posted the other recipe on Kendra's blog. Here you go:

Sweet & Spicy Bacon
1 1/2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
. 1 pound thick cut bacon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir together brown sugar, cayenne, and black pepper in a small bowl.
Arrange bacon slices in l layer on a large broiler pan and bake in middle of oven (or upper third of oven if baking with eggs) 20 minutes. Turn slices over and sprinkle evenly with spiced sugar. Continue baking until bacon is crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes more, then transfer to paper towels to drain.

Shellee said...

Stacie,
CArly is getting sooo big. I saw her at my sister Stacy's wedding in utah. you need to get jenny to start a blog. Tell her hi from me and that i am having a baby boy in january.