CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A busy week!

So much has happened this last week! We have been busy! It all started with a round of golf. It was my first time actually hitting all holes and keeping score- lets just say it was really high and Travis was so patient with me. What a great guy! We had fun, but I need more practice! It looks so easy. Speaking of golf, Travis picked up a summer job at Quail Hollow. He's so excited that he will get to golf for free and learn a bunch of new skills! Is he pro?

I promise, that was a practice swing!

Good form!


Tucker and Michelle have had an exciting couple of weeks too! Tucker got the priesthood and he was able to give beck a blessing. Then Beck had his first haircut. It was very tramatic- but cute too! This one is my favorite because he was so distraught he held his hand up to his mouth! He looks very handsome with his new do!
Tucker and Michelle also had the opportunity to go to the temple and to be sealed together! It was such a neat experience to watch and see them become more unified. It really brought the family closer together! We love you guys and we are so happy for all the progress they have made!
This is them right after the sealing- how cute!This next picture is my mom and I, as we prepare to run a race! It was the Famous Idaho Potato to help raise money for YMCA programs. We had a blast and I am so proud of my mom because she was able to run almost the whole time!On Sat night after the bbq over at Michelle's parents house we gabbed the clubs and went out to the range to hit a bucket. We had a great time!

After that we went to Travis's dads house to hang out with Gram and Bill. They were a lively bunch! We all sat out on the back patio and they told stories and ate ice cream. Yummy!

5 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

So, can he hook us up at the golf course? :) What a fun summer job!

Natalie said...

T-Bots!
Tell your wifey that she left out the most important part of the weekend. You helped the Bones move into his house @ 8:00 Saturday morning. Thanks again for the help and did you conveniently forget to mention that Quail Hollow job since I live right bye there and will be hitting you up constantly for free golf? Nice blog by the way, it was crazy how I found it, I'll explain later. Check ours out.
Mike Hammond

Anonymous said...

what a good big posting!
fun stuff!!
im glad u posted some pics of us hittin balls..
wow. my form is amazing..
oh wait.. i wasn't doing anything.. ha. could ya email me the rest of Becks haircut pics? m.botkin@hotmail.com. thaaanks! and we'll have to go hit balls again.. you guys gave me more advice than Tucker ever has!

Royce said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I wish we could spend more time with you and your fam. We are working a ton in Washington this summer trying to save up some money for school. We do to much farming and not enough golfing!

Brad and Britt said...

hey Cousins! Heidi told me that you had a blog and so now we can keep up with each other's crazy lives! It was so good to see you over memorial day weekend. I know that us girls are wanting to come up and visit you guys this summer! Hopefully it happens! I hope it is ok that we are "linking" blogs.
-Britt and Brad!