CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful for EVERYTHING!

I love this time of year! And I love it even more now that I am a new mom. It's like I was living in black and white and now it's in color! Just watching Ella learn and grow and discover new things makes me look at everything new again! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband- he does so much for me and Ella and I love to watch him play with her- and try to clean up a blow-out! It's hilarious-and usually a two person job if he is involved! I am thankful that I can continue to work on the side and not feel like I am giving up time with my daughter. I am thankful for the rest of my family and all of the support they are! Ella is now 4 months and time has flown! I am so thankful that she is a part of my life! Her smile lights up the room and just like her dad, she is very charismatic!

Watch me go!! Or just roll over!
Our Christmas tree!
Our own little after-thanksgiving


5 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

I have to agree with you on how life is all in color now...perfect way to put it! And I am soooo mad that we didn't end up getting together while I was in Boise. I really wanted to see you but Davis's family started flooding in for Tday and I think I kinda got overwhelmed with fitting in last minute visits...sorry! We will be back in January so we should get together then. Your little family is so cute and Ella is getting so big, isn't it so fun? I love it! PS. What's your address so we can send you an Christmas Card...you can email it to me at davisnlaura@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Brad Hyde Family said...

I love Ella's hair! My babies never had hair and red hair to boot! Wyatt is going to be our closest yet and he is still pretty bald!

MOLLY said...

i'm so glad you are loving being a mommy. it's so much fun having a little sidekick, and it just gets better

Brad and Britt said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She still is the baby with the BEST hair that I have ever seen! Are you guys going to be coming down for Christmas at all this year?

Rae Jean said...

What a perfect way to put it! It is now in color! I love it! You are such a cute little family. I'm glad that you are doing so well...and that life is treating you all well. Love you!