CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

4 YEARS!!!

Wow! Travis and I just celebrated our four year anniversary! I can't even believe its been that long! It seems like just yesterday! We spent the night in Mc Call and it was very relaxing! We went and grabbed burgers and stayed in all night and watched the Red Sox game. As boring as that sounds to some people- it was so fun! We also went to some hot springs by Donnelly (?) they were called Gold Forks. It was really neat! I recommend it! I just have to say that I love Travis and am so grateful for our relationship! Things are better than ever! I would post a picture, but our lap top is toast.

9 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Happy Anniversary - I can't wait to meet you Stacie. I can show you some pictures of Travis when he was little that might embarress him :o)

C & M said...

YIPPEE!! Happy four year anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a nice time especially when you "watched the red sox game".....is that what they're calling it now a days?!?!?

Davis and Laura said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize that we got married to close together...we just celebrated 4 years in June. You guys are a cute couple, wish we lived closer so we could hang like the old days! :)

Carrie said...

hey stacie this is carrie elordi(kirkpatrick) from high school how are you?

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

TB!!! What's up man! It looks like you guys are doing great! I can't wait till I am back and we can go camping or something! How many kids are you up to? 21?!?!?

It's a Wonderful Life said...

Four years!! Congrats guys! Travis I am so glad that you found my blog, we will have to keep in touch. Are you still in Boise? Your wife is beautiful!!!

Brad and Britt said...

CONGRATS you guys! I am sorry that we were unable to come up to ID this weekend for the baby blessing! We were soo sad that we couldn't! Hope it went well!

Ashley said...

October 13th?! Get with the program!! Post pictures of the new house!! xoxo

Shellee said...

congrats stacie!! You will have to tell jenny hi from me.