CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter weekend and Travis's Birthday!

We had lots of fun decorating Easter eggs with Scott and Kylee! I love holidays, it makes me feel like a kid again!
HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HUSBAND!! Here he is sporting his new phone. He didn't just get this present handed to him though, I made him work for it! ( and others.) When he came home from work, I started him on a scavenger hunt that took him all over the place! I hope he had fun because I was more excited than he was at first! Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy! Then to wrap up the whole day we went over to the church so he could play a little b-ball with the boys from our ward in a tournament. I wish that I could say that they won, the good thing is that everyone had fun! (and no one got hurt-thank heavens!) Oh yeah, as far as the Botkin Easter Egg Hunt went- we got hooked up with lots of fun stuff! Thanks toTerry and Cheryl! Good luck to everyone next year! Hopefully it will not be so cold.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes thats awesome! If I still had the same phone we would be Brothers for sho. It looks like you guys had so much fun.